Gift Vouchers – Unique Gifts that keep on giving
I have a range of beautiful handmade gift cards using silk screen printed papers collected from the birthplace of Reiki, Kyoto, Japan.
Each card has its own envelope hand trimmed with the matching paper, making a charming & unique gift for those you love.
Choose from a range of prices and therapies listed below:-
DELIGHT YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A GIFT TO SUPPORT THEIR WELL-BEING
Gift Vouchers are available to purchase here for a range of Holistic Therapies and Jikiden Reiki Courses.
UNIQUE GIFTS THAT KEEP ON GIVING
- Indian Head Massage is a technique using massage strokes and pressure points to the head, neck & shoulders, with the client fully clothed and seated in an upright position. Thought to be based on the Ayurvedic system of healing, Indian Head Massage is a highly beneficial therapy, working on both the physical and mental state.
The session lasts for 30 minutes and is delightfully and deeply relaxing, great for busy lives when only a short time away from the desk is possible.
Available at my clinics in Winchester and near Alresford, Hampshire. Book your Indian Head Massage session here
- Jikiden Reiki is a safe, non invasive, gentle touch therapy originating directly from Japan, which naturally stimulates the relaxation response and boosts the immune function, thereby supporting your body’s innate capacity to heal itself on both the mental and physical levels.
Sessions typically last for 75 minutes and are available at my clinics in central Winchester or Alresford. Bookings can be made by calling Debbie on 07809615778 or online by using the form here
Clients love how deeply relaxing and peaceful they feel after their sessions:-
“Wow, thank you Debbie for my gorgeous Reiki session. Never had Reiki before and was not sure what to expect. It felt like being in a toasty warm electric blanket, floating and deeply relaxing. The soles of my feet felt tingly. At times, I completely zoned out; I may even have nodded off! Then the energising “wake up” massage left me feeling bright and zingy.”
- Reflexology helps the body to regain its natural balance and improves your general sense of well-being.
It can improve your mood, relieve tension, reduce the effects of stress build up, improve quality of sleep and support your immune system naturally.
Reflexology is a non intrusive, complementary health therapy based on the theory that certain points on the feet, hands, face, ears and lower leg correspond with different zones of the body.
Sessions typically last for 60 minutes and are available at both my clinics in central Winchester and Alresford, Hampshire. Book your session here
- The Jikiden Reiki Shoden Course goes way beyond most foundation Reiki courses. In fact, it is all you need to set you on your journey with this pure ,simple yet powerful, Japanese energy healing system with its roots firmly based in the true original teachings of the Founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui.
Our 2 day Accredited Authentic Japanese Reiki course has a strong practical emphasis where you will learn the basic skills required for using Jikiden Reiki for many physical conditions, diseases or injuries.
“The weekend was so delightful, I felt very privileged to be given insight to Jikiden Reiki which is in my opinion a pure and humbling healing practice that can be used to assist myself and others. The weekend had a pure essence of Japanese authenticity that I felt honoured and privileged to be part of.”
- Okuden builds on Shoden for those wanting to go to the next stage. You must have done Shoden first, with me or with another Jikiden Reiki trainer.
A 1 day workshop which is packed with intellectually challenging concepts intended to raise your conscious awareness of our world. Although these techniques date back to the 1930’s, they are just as, if not more, useful and appropriate to the demanding and hectic lifestyle of today. On completion of this training course, you may never look at the world in the same way.
“Truth is stranger than fiction. Seeing is believing”